Details about Takeshi Momi
Access statistics for papers by Takeshi Momi.
Last updated 2016-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Excess Demand Functions with Incomplete Markets - A Global Result
IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Theory (2003)
- Efficient and strategy-proof allocation mechanisms in economies with many goods
Theoretical Economics, 2017, 12, (3) View citations (2)
- Note on social choice allocation in exchange economies with Cobb–Douglas preferences
Social Choice and Welfare, 2013, 40, (3), 787-792 View citations (5)
- Note on social choice allocation in exchange economies with many agents
Journal of Economic Theory, 2013, 148, (3), 1237-1254 View citations (9)
- Failure of the index theorem in an incomplete market economy
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2012, 48, (6), 437-444
- Excess demand function around critical prices in incomplete markets
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2010, 46, (3), 293-302 View citations (1)
- Excess demand functions when new assets are introduced
Journal of Economic Theory, 2009, 144, (4), 1832-1843
- Note on the non-existence of sunspot equilibrium
Economic Theory, 2008, 36, (3), 503-513
- Excess demand functions with incomplete markets--a global result
Journal of Economic Theory, 2003, 111, (2), 240-250 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper
- Indeterminacy of rational expectations equilibria in sequential financial markets
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2003, 39, (7), 743-762
- The index theorem for a GEI economy when the degree of incompleteness is even
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2003, 39, (3-4), 273-297 View citations (5)
- Non-existence of equilibrium in an incomplete stock market economy
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2001, 35, (1), 41-70 View citations (26)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.