Details about M. Narsimha Murty
Access statistics for papers by M. Narsimha Murty.
Last updated 2009-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Measuring Environmental Efficiency of Industry: A Case Study of Thermal Power Generation in India
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (12)
See also Journal Article in Environmental & Resource Economics (2007)
- Social Cost-Benefit Analysis of Delhi Metro
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Estimating Cost of Air Pollution Abatement for Road Transport in India: Case Studies of Andhra Pradesh and Himachal Pradesh
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (5)
- An Analysis of Technological Change, Factor Substitution and Economies of Scale in Manufacturing Industries in India
Working Papers, Western Sydney - School of Business And Technology View citations (13)
- Counting the cost of vulture decline--An appraisal of the human health and other benefits of vultures in India
Ecological Economics, 2008, 67, (2), 194-204 View citations (8)
- Measuring environmental efficiency of industry: a case study of thermal power generation in India
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2007, 38, (1), 31-50 View citations (58)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Costâ€“benefit analysis of cleaning the Ganges: some emerging environment and development issues
Environment and Development Economics, 2004, 9, (1), 61-81 View citations (10)
- Measuring the cost of environmentally sustainable industrial development in India: a distance function approach
Environment and Development Economics, 2002, 7, (3), 467-486 View citations (38)
- Fiscal federalism approach for controlling global environmental pollution
Environmental & Resource Economics, 1996, 8, (4), 449-459 View citations (1)
- Management of common property resources: Limits to voluntary collective action
Environmental & Resource Economics, 1994, 4, (6), 581-594 View citations (7)
- Cost structure of India's iron and steel industry: Allocative efficiency, economies of scale and biased technical progress
Resources Policy, 1991, 17, (1), 22-30 View citations (1)
- Distributional equity and optimal prices for the public sector: The flexible coefficients case
Energy Economics, 1987, 9, (1), 46-54
- Sensitivity of optimal commodity taxes to relaxing leisure/goods separability and to the wage rate
Economics Letters, 1987, 24, (3), 273-277 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.