Details about Ahmed Musa Hasen
Access statistics for papers by Ahmed Musa Hasen.
Last updated 2022-09-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Within Growing Season Weather Variability and Land Allocation Decisions: Evidence from Maize Farmers in Ethiopia
96th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2022, K U Leuven, Belgium, Agricultural Economics Society - AES
- Within Growing Season Weather Variability and Adaptation in Agriculture: Evidence from Cropping Patterns of Ethiopia
2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Households’ willingness to pay for soil conservation on communal lands: application of the contingent valuation method in north eastern Ethiopia
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 2020, 63, (12), 2227-2245 View citations (2)
- Impact of off-farm activities on technical efficiency: evidence from maize producers of eastern Ethiopia
Agricultural and Food Economics, 2018, 6, (1), 1-15 View citations (15)
- Cropping systems diversification, improved seed, manure and inorganic fertilizer adoption by maize producers of eastern Ethiopia
Journal of Economic Structures, 2017, 6, (1), 1-16 View citations (4)
- The impact of agricultural cooperatives membership on the wellbeing of smallholder farmers: empirical evidence from eastern Ethiopia
Agricultural and Food Economics, 2017, 5, (1), 1-20 View citations (18)
- Adoption of improved groundnut seed and its impact on rural households’ welfare in Eastern Ethiopia
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2016, 4, (1), 1268747 View citations (1)
- DETERMINANTS OF MULTIPLE GROUNDNUT TECHNOLOGY ADOPTION IN EASTERN ETHIOPIA
Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), 2016, 19, (2), 10
- Farmer’s Perception of Soil and Water Conservation Practices in Eastern Hararghe, Ethiopia
Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Światowego, 2016, 16, (31), 8
- A COMPARATIVE STOCHASTIC FRONTIER ANALYSIS OF IRRIGATED AND RAIN-FED POTATO FARMS IN EASTERN ETHIOPIA
Journal of Agribusiness and Rural Development, 2015, 2015, (38) View citations (1)
- Adoption of multiple agricultural technologies in maize production of the Central Rift Valley of Ethiopia
Studies in Agricultural Economics, 2015, 117, (3), 7 View citations (7)
- Measuring Technical, Economic and Allocative Efficiency of Maize Production in Subsistence Farming: Evidence from the Central Rift Valley of Ethiopia
APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, 2015, 09, (3), 12 View citations (3)
- VALUING SOIL CONSERVATION PRACTICES USING CONTINGENT VALUATION TECHNIQUE: EVIDENCE FROM THE CENTRAL RIFT VALLEY OF ETHIOPIA
Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), 2015, 18, (2), 11
- Farmer’s Decision To Practice Crop Rotation in Arsi Negelle, Ethiopia: What are the Determinants?
International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Research, 2014, 1, (1), 19-27 View citations (1)
- Impact of Soil Conservation on Farm Efficiency of Maize Growers in Arsi Negelle,Central Rift Valley of Ethiopia
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), 2014, 2, (2), 36-43 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.