Details about Munirul Haque Nabin
Access statistics for papers by Munirul Haque Nabin.
Last updated 2019-09-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Employer sanctions, illegal migration and welfare
Working Papers, Deakin University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Where NGOs go and do not go?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (5)
- A Mathematical Demonstration of the Viability of Profit/Loss Sharing as a Debt Alternative in Presence of Market Frictions
Journal of Emerging Market Finance, 2018, 17, (3_suppl), S327-S343
- Bilateral international agreement, cooperation and reneging
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2018, 56, (C), 27-33
- Cost effectiveness or serving the poor? Factors determining program placement of NGOs in Bangladesh
Economic Modelling, 2018, 69, (C), 281-290 View citations (1)
- Crossâ€ border Travellers and Parallel Trade: Implications for Asian Economies
The World Economy, 2017, 40, (8), 1531-1546 View citations (1)
- Optimal Licensing Policy under Vertical Product Differentiation
Review of Development Economics, 2017, 21, (3), 497-510 View citations (3)
- Product differentiation, research & development and IPR enforcement
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2017, 52, (C), 427-435
- State-owned enterprises, competition and product quality
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2016, 43, (C), 200-209
- Wage inequality and welfare in developing countries: Privatization and reforms in the short and long run
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2016, 42, (C), 474-483 View citations (4)
- Mortgage-Backed Securities (MBS): Is It a Curse or a Blessing for the Australian Home Loan Market? A Natural Experiment
Australian Economic Papers, 2015, 54, (2), 104-120
- Licensing under vertical product differentiation: Price vs. quantity competition
Economic Modelling, 2014, 36, (C), 600-606 View citations (15)
- Strategic quality competition, mixed oligopoly and privatization
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2014, 34, (C), 142-150 View citations (7)
- Illegal immigration, technology adoption and welfare
Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics, 2013, 20, (2), 183-198 View citations (1)
- On the Relationship Between Technology Transfer and Economic Growth in Asian Economies
The World Economy, 2013, 36, (7), 935-946 View citations (1)
- Technology Transfer, Quality Standards, and North–South Trade
Review of International Economics, 2013, 21, (4), 783-796 View citations (6)
- Therapeutic Equivalence and the Generic Competition Paradox
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2012, 12, (1), 1-26 View citations (3)
- Partners in Crime: Collusive Corruption and Search
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2008, 8, (1), 1-23 View citations (2)
- Micro-credit Programs and Land Distribution: A Note
Economics Bulletin, 2006, 15, (9), 1-7
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.