Details about Minoru Nakada
Access statistics for papers by Minoru Nakada.
Last updated 2022-10-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Free Trade Agreements with Environmental Standards
KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research View citations (1)
Also in Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics (2018) View citations (1)
- Effect of Feed-In Tariff with Deregulation on Directed Technical Change in the Energy Sector
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2022, 22, (2), 765-785
- The impact of environmental tax revenue allocation on the consequence of lobbying activities
Economics of Governance, 2020, 21, (4), 335-349
- Trade liberalization in environmental goods
Resource and Energy Economics, 2018, 51, (C), 44-66 View citations (16)
- Distance to hazard: an environmental policy with income heterogeneity
Environment and Development Economics, 2017, 22, (1), 51-65
- Environmental Tax Reform and Growth: Income Tax Cuts or Profits Tax Reduction
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2010, 47, (4), 549-565 View citations (9)
- Distributional Conflicts and the Timing of Environmental Policy
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, 2006, 6, (1), 29-38 View citations (4)
- Deregulation in an energy market and its impact on R&D for low-carbon energy technology
Resource and Energy Economics, 2005, 27, (4), 306-320 View citations (2)
- Does Environmental Policy Necessarily Discourage Growth?
Journal of Economics, 2004, 81, (3), 249-275 View citations (38)
- Acid Rain in East Asia: An Analysis of Side-Payments
Energy & Environment, 1999, 10, (6), 705-720 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.