Details about Stefanos A. Nastis
Access statistics for papers by Stefanos A. Nastis.
Last updated 2015-01-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Crop biodiversity repercussions of subsidized organic farming in Greece
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (3)
- Hazardous Agrochemicals, Smoking, and Farmers’ Differences in Wage-Risk Tradeoffs
120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (2)
- Mobile telephony as a change drivers in rural areas
118th Seminar, August 25-27, 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- The adoption of water saving irrigation practices in the Region of West Macedonia
120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Productive Efficiency of Subsidized Organic Alfalfa Farms
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2012, 37, (2), 9 View citations (6)
- Valuing mother and child health: The intrauterine environment
Economics & Human Biology, 2012, 10, (3), 318-328
- Modeling farmer participation in agri-environmental nitrate pollution reducing schemes
Ecological Economics, 2011, 70, (11), 2175-2180 View citations (19)
- Who goes online? Evidence of internet use patterns from rural Greece
Telecommunications Policy, 2011, 35, (4), 333-343 View citations (9)
- A note on parental and child risk valuation
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2007, 38, (1), 119-134 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.