Details about Vahé Nafilyan
Access statistics for papers by Vahé Nafilyan.
Last updated 2020-05-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Should I Care or Should I Work? The Impact of Working in Older Age on Caregiving
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York
- Does more education always improve mental health? Evidence from a British compulsory schooling reform
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York View citations (7)
- Lost and found?: The cost of job loss in France
OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (2)
- Trends in Top Incomes and their Taxation in OECD Countries
OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (16)
- Does longer compulsory schooling affect mental health? Evidence from a British reform
Journal of Public Economics, 2020, 183, (C) View citations (1)
- Longer schooling but not better off? A quasi-experimental study of the effect of compulsory schooling on biomarkers in France
Social Science & Medicine, 2019, 220, (C), 379-386 View citations (4)
- The longer the better? The impact of the 2012 apprenticeship reform in England on achievement and labour market outcomes
Economics of Education Review, 2019, 70, (C), 192-214 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.