Details about Amit Nandan
Access statistics for papers by Amit Nandan.
Last updated 2022-06-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do growth-promoting factors induce income inequality in a transitioning large developing economy? An empirical evidence from Indian states
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2022, 55, (2), 1109-1139
- Does regulation induce cost efficiency in electricity distribution utilities? Use of stochastic cost frontier analysis for the Indian states
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, 2021, 22, (2), 127-159
- Does Gender Equality Matter for Regional Growth and Income Inequality? An Empirical Analysis for the Indian States
Journal of International Development, 2020, 32, (4), 439-469 View citations (1)
- Electricity prices and firms' decisions and outcomes: The case of India after a decade of the Electricity Act
Energy Economics, 2020, 91, (C) View citations (1)
- Effect of Electricity Act on tariff gap within the subsidizing sector: The case of India
Energy Policy, 2019, 132, (C), 901-914 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.