Details about Quang Duc Nguyen
Access statistics for papers by Quang Duc Nguyen.
Last updated 2015-01-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Trust and Trustworthiness Under The Prospect Theory and Quasi-Hyperbolic Preferences: A Field Experiment in Vietnam
Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre
- Trust and Trustworthiness under the Prospect Theory: A Field Experiment in Vietnam
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, HAL (2012) View citations (4)
Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon (2012) View citations (1)
- Do fishermen have different preferences?: Insights from an experimental study and household data
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (6)
- Measuring Norms of Redistributive Transfers: Trust Experiments and Survey Data from Vietnam
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Revenue Targeting in Fisheries: The Case of Hawaii Longline Fishery
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2009) View citations (1)
- choice of remuneration regime in fisheries: the case of Hawaii’s longline fisheries
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Poverty, politics, and preferences: Field Experiments and survey data from Vietnam
Levine's Bibliography, UCLA Department of Economics View citations (14)
- Preferences, Poverty and Politics: Experimental and Survey Data from Vietnam
Levine's Bibliography, UCLA Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Revenue targeting in fisheries
Environment and Development Economics, 2013, 18, (05), 559-575 View citations (1)
- Does nurture matter: Theory and experimental investigation on the effect of working environment on risk and time preferences
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 2011, 43, (3), 245-270 View citations (8)
- Risk and Time Preferences: Linking Experimental and Household Survey Data from Vietnam
American Economic Review, 2010, 100, (1), 557-71 View citations (237)
- Choice of Remuneration Regime in Fisheries: The Case of Hawaiiâ€™s Longline Fisheries
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2009, 34, (3) View citations (2)
- Do Fishermen Have Different Attitudes Toward Risk? An Application of Prospect Theory to the Study of Vietnamese Fishermen
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2009, 34, (3) View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.