Details about Ulf Nielsson
Access statistics for papers by Ulf Nielsson.
Last updated 2022-08-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Non-Standard Errors
Working Papers, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck View citations (1)
Also in Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz (2021)
- Hurting without Hitting: The Economic Cost of Political Tension
TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money (2017)
- Subscribing to Transparency
TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Banking & Finance (2014)
- Gender and choice of pension product
Finance Research Letters, 2022, 47, (PB) View citations (1)
- Turning local: Home-bias dynamics of relocating foreigners
Journal of Empirical Finance, 2020, 58, (C), 436-452
- The aggregate cost of equity underdiversification
The Financial Review, 2019, 54, (4), 833-856 View citations (2)
- The signalling value of education across genders
Empirical Economics, 2018, 54, (4), 1827-1854
- Hurting without hitting: The economic cost of political tension
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2017, 51, (C), 106-124 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Proximity and IPO underpricing
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2016, 38, (C), 92-105 View citations (14)
- Subscribing to transparency
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2014, 44, (C), 189-206 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Do less regulated markets attract lower quality firms? Evidence from the London AIM market
Journal of Financial Intermediation, 2013, 22, (3), 335-352 View citations (17)
- Measuring and regulating extreme risk
Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, 2009, 17, (2), 156-171 View citations (6)
- Stock exchange merger and liquidity: The case of Euronext
Journal of Financial Markets, 2009, 12, (2), 229-267 View citations (34)
- Interdependence of Nordic and Baltic Stock Markets
Baltic Journal of Economics, 2007, 6, (2), 9-28 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.