Details about Jinlan Ni
Access statistics for papers by Jinlan Ni.
Last updated 2015-09-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Micro-Data Evidence on Family Size and Chinese Saving Rates
Working Papers, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics
- Social network, intra-network education spillover effect and rural–urban migrants' wages: Evidence from China
China Economic Review, 2015, 35, (C), 156-168 View citations (2)
- Regional allocation of carbon dioxide abatement in China
China Economic Review, 2012, 23, (3), 552-565 View citations (70)
- Impact of Minimum Wages on Employment
Chinese Economy, 2011, 44, (1), 18-38 View citations (14)
- Empirical Analysis of Provincial Energy Efficiency in China
China & World Economy, 2009, 17, (5), 88-103 View citations (42)
- The effects of portfolio size on international equity home bias puzzle
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2009, 18, (3), 469-478 View citations (6)
- Endogenous asymmetric information and international equity home bias: The effects of portfolio size and information costs
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2008, 27, (4), 617-635 View citations (19)
- Testing the Pecking-Order Theory: Evidence from Chinese Listed Companies
Chinese Economy, 2008, 41, (1), 97-113 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.