Details about Jerry Nickelsburg
Access statistics for papers by Jerry Nickelsburg.
Last updated 2017-04-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An Economic Analysis of U.S Airline Fuel Economy Dynamics from 1991 to 2015
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- Public Transit Bus Procurement: The Role of Energy Prices, Regulation and Federal Subsidies
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Urban Economics (2015)
- Public transit bus procurement: The role of energy prices, regulation and federal subsidies
Journal of Urban Economics, 2015, 87, (C), 57-71 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Do People with Specific Skills Want More Social Insurance? Not in the United States
Economics and Politics, 2014, 26, (3), 457-482
- On the (Ir)relevance of Skill Specificity for Social Insurance
Quarterly Journal of Political Science, 2012, 7, (1), 35-67
- Organizational and Individual Learning and Forgetting
ILR Review, 2012, 65, (1), 68-81 View citations (1)
- The macrodynamic and distributional effects debt swaps: a siumulation analysis of alternative conversion mechanisms
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, 1991, 45, (2)
- Multivariate Measures of Well-Being and an Analysis of Inequality in the Michigan Data
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, 1988, 6, (3), 326-34 View citations (36)
- Country risk and political instability
Journal of Development Economics, 1987, 25, (2), 385-392 View citations (43)
- Inflation, expectations and qualitative government policy in Ecuador, 1970-1982
World Development, 1987, 15, (8), 1077-1085 View citations (1)
- The Effect of Fiscal Policy on the Short-run Relation between Nominal Interest Rates and Inflation
Economic Inquiry, 1987, 25, (1), 27-42 View citations (1)
- Rediscounting private dollar debt and capital flight in Ecuador
Journal of International Money and Finance, 1986, 5, (4), 497-503
- Monetary policy and commodity money equilibria
Journal of Monetary Economics, 1985, 15, (1), 81-94 View citations (1)
- Small-sample properties of dimensionality statistics for fitting VAR models to aggregate economic data: A Monte Carlo study
Journal of Econometrics, 1985, 28, (2), 183-192 View citations (17)
- Dynamic Exchange Rate Equilibria with Uncertain Government Policy
Review of Economic Studies, 1984, 51, (3), 509-519 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.