Details about Andras F. Niedermayer
Access statistics for papers by Andras F. Niedermayer.
Last updated 2013-07-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Assessing the Performance of Simple Contracts Empirically:The Case of Percentage Fees
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne View citations (4)
- Fee-Setting Mechanisms: On Optimal Pricing by Intermediaries and Indirect Taxation
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne View citations (2)
- Search Brokers
2011 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- Fee Setting Intermediaries: On Real Estate Agents, Stock Brokers, and Auction Houses
Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science View citations (12)
- Informational Hold-Up, Disclosure Policy, and Career Concerns on the Example of Open Source Software Development
Working Papers, NET Institute View citations (4)
- When is Seller Price Setting with Linear Fees Optimal for Intermediaries?
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne
- Breaking up a research consortium
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2013, 31, (4), 342-353 View citations (2)