Details about Remy Jean Oddou
Access statistics for papers by Remy Jean Oddou.
Last updated 2014-08-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Effect of Spillovers and Congestion on the Segregative Properties of Endogenous Jurisdiction Structure Formation
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei View citations (3)
- The effect of spillovers and congestion on the segregative properties of endogenous jurisdictions formation*
THEMA Working Papers, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise
- The segregative properties of endogenous jurisdiction formation with a land market
Working Papers, HAL View citations (8)
- The segregative properties of endogenous jurisdictions formation with a welfarist central government
POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS View citations (5)
- On the Segregative Properties of Endogenous Jurisdiction Formation with a Central Government
IDEP Working Papers, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France
- The segregative properties of endogenous formation of jurisdictions with a welfarist central government
Social Choice and Welfare, 2013, 41, (2), 293-319 View citations (1)