Details about Akira Ogawa
Access statistics for papers by Akira Ogawa.
Last updated 2018-05-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Inefficient but robust public leadership
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade (2017)
- Does money illusion matter in intertemporal decision making?
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2018, 145, (C), 465-473
- Inefficient but Robust Public Leadership
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, 2017, 17, (4), 387-398 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Corporate social responsibility and endogenous competition structure
Economics Bulletin, 2016, 36, (4), 2117-2127 View citations (2)
- Corporate Social Responsibility or Payoff Asymmetry? A Study of an Endogenous Timing Game
Southern Economic Journal, 2014, 81, (2), 457-473 View citations (36)
- Price versus quantity in a mixed duopoly
Economics Letters, 2012, 116, (2), 174-177 View citations (61)
- ON THE ROBUSTNESS OF PRIVATE LEADERSHIP IN MIXED DUOPOLY
Australian Economic Papers, 2010, 49, (2), 149-160 View citations (28)
- Payoff dominance and risk dominance in the observable delay game: a note
Journal of Economics, 2009, 97, (3), 265-272 View citations (9)
- Price Competition in a Mixed Duopoly
Economics Bulletin, 2006, 12, (4), 1-5 View citations (16)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.