Details about Hyunseung Oh
Access statistics for papers by Hyunseung Oh.
Last updated 2019-10-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Early 20th Century American Exceptionalism: Production, Trade and Diffusion of the Automobile
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Also in CAMA Working Papers, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University (2019)
- Residential construction lags across the US and their implications for housing supply
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Can news shocks account for the business-cycle dynamics of inventories?
2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Monetary Economics (2016)
- Targeted Transfers and the Fiscal Response to the Great Recession
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (27)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2011) View citations (43)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Monetary Economics (2012)
- The Role of Durables Replacement and Second‐Hand Markets in a Business‐Cycle Model
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2019, 51, (4), 761-786
- What do inventories tell us about news-driven business cycles?
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2016, 79, (C), 49-66 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Targeted transfers and the fiscal response to the great recession
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2012, 59, (S), S50-S64 View citations (65)
See also Working Paper (2011)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.