Details about Andrew Ojede
Access statistics for papers by Andrew Ojede.
Last updated 2022-04-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Agricultural Productivity Growth in Africa: Is Efficiency Catching-up or Lagging Behind?
2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society View citations (2)
- Be good to thy neighbours: A spatial analysis of foreign direct investment and economic growth in sub‐Saharan Africa
The World Economy, 2022, 45, (3), 657-701 View citations (1)
- Identifying macro-determinants of remittance flows to a developing country: The case of Uganda
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2019, 28, (4), 429-451 View citations (3)
- Co-Movements Between Key Components Of Aggregate Productivity And Real Exchange Dynamics In Developing Countries
Journal of Developing Areas, 2018, 52, (4), 1-27
- The Direct and Indirect (Spillover) Effects of Productive Government Spending on State Economic Growth
Growth and Change, 2018, 49, (1), 122-141 View citations (8)
- EXTERNAL MACROECONOMIC IMBALANCES AND FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT INFLOWS TO DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2017, 35, (3), 484-504 View citations (2)
- The impact of changes in monetary aggregates on exchange rate volatility in a developing country: Do structural breaks matter?
Economics Letters, 2017, 155, (C), 111-115 View citations (2)
- Contributions of Productivity and Relative Price Changes to Farm-level Profitability Change
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2016, 98, (4), 1210-1229 View citations (4)
- Exchange Rate Shocks and U.S. Services and Agricultural Exports: Which Export Sector is More Affected?
The International Trade Journal, 2015, 29, (3), 228-250 View citations (2)
- Is inflation in developing countries driven by low productivity or monetary growth?
Economics Letters, 2015, 133, (C), 96-99 View citations (1)
- TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY IN AFRICAN AGRICULTURE: IS IT CATCHING UP OR LAGGING BEHIND?
Journal of International Development, 2014, 26, (6), 779-795 View citations (7)
- MACROECONOMIC POLICY REFORMS AND PRODUCTIVITY GROWTH IN AFRICAN AGRICULTURE
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2013, 31, (4), 814-830 View citations (5)
- Tax policy and state economic growth: The long-run and short-run of it
Economics Letters, 2012, 116, (2), 161-165 View citations (31)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.