Details about Charles Yaw Okyere
Access statistics for papers by Charles Yaw Okyere.
Last updated 2020-11-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Water, Sanitation and Agriculture Linkages with Health and Nutrition Improvement
Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF)
- Social Interventions, Child Health and Anthropometric Outcomes in Southern Ghana
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- The Impacts of Household Water Quality Testing and Information on Safe Water Behaviors: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in Ghana
Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) View citations (2)
- Environmental quality, gender and health outcomes in Southern Ghana
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2020, 22, (8), 7865-7886
- Household Water Quality Testing and Information: Identifying Impacts on Health Outcomes and Sanitation- and Hygiene-Related Risk-Mitigating Behaviors
Evaluation Review, 2019, 43, (6), 370-395 View citations (1)
- THE PROBLEM OF ANNUAL OCCURRENCES OF FLOODS IN ACCRA: AN INTEGRATION OF HYDROLOGICAL, ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL PERSPECTIVES
Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, 2013, 8, (2), 45-79 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.