Details about Henry Okodua
Access statistics for papers by Henry Okodua.
Last updated 2020-01-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Crude oil dependence, deindustrialization and economic growth in Nigeria
Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences
- Economic Growth, Energy Consumption and Human Capital Formation: Implication for Knowledge-based Economy
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2020, 10, (1), 37-43
- Intermediate tariffs and intraregional intermediate exports: Implications for regional value chains in ECOWAS
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2019, 7, (1), 1622179
- Internet Adoption and Financial Development in Sub‐Saharan Africa: Evidence from Nigeria and Kenya
African Development Review, 2019, 31, (1), 144-160 View citations (1)
- Reducing Unemployment Malaise in Nigeria: The Role of Electricity Consumption and Human Capital Development
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2019, 9, (4), 63-73 View citations (4)
- Regional economic integration and the backward integration of ECOWAS sub-region into global value chains
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, 2019, 12, (3), 243-263 View citations (1)
- Energy Pricing Policy and Environmental Quality in Nigeria: A Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Approach
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2017, 7, (1), 268-276 View citations (4)
- Finance For Growth and Policy Options for Emerging and Developing Economies: The Case of Nigeria
Asian Development Policy Review, 2014, 2, (2), 20-38
- International Competitiveness and Growth of the Nigerian Economy: A Structural VAR-Based Perspective
Research in Applied Economics, 2014, 6, (4), 53-74 View citations (2)
- Foreign Direct Investment, Non-Oil Exports, and Economic Growth in Nigeria: A Causality Analysis
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2013, 3, (11), 1479-1496 View citations (7)
- Is There A Link Between Financial Sector Development And Economic Growth In Nigeria?
International Journal of Financial Economics, 2013, 1, (4), 108-118
- Environment and the Economics of Nationalism: Revisiting the Oil Issue and the Restless Run of Locusts in the Niger Delta
Jadavpur Journal of International Relations, 2009, 13, (1), 141-167
- Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: Co-Integration and Casualty Analysis of Nigeria
The African Finance Journal, 2009, 11, (1), 54-73 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.