Details about Andy Titus Okwu
Access statistics for papers by Andy Titus Okwu.
Last updated 2020-12-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Oil Export Revenue and Exchange Rate: An Investigation of Asymmetric Effects on Households’ Consumption Expenditure in Nigeria
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Does Foreign Direct Investment Enhance Economic Growth? Evidence from 30 Leading Global Economies
Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, 2020, 12, (2), 217-230
- Recession and the Challenge of Sustainable Economic Growth in Nigeria: An Evaluation of Macroeconomic Policies
Tanzanian Economic Review, 2019, 9, (1), 93-112
- ICT and Stock Market Nexus in Africa: Evidence from Nigeria and South Africa
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, 2016, (12(4)), 38-50
- A Comparative Analysis of Export Promotion Strategies In Selected African Countries (South Africa, Nigeria and Egypt)
International Journal of Management Sciences, 2013, 1, (6), 204-211
- Relevance of Small and Medium Enterprises in the Nigerian Economy: A Benchmarking Analysis
International Journal of Management Sciences, 2013, 1, (5), 167-177 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.