Details about Maria Olivares
Access statistics for papers by Maria Olivares.
Last updated 2014-03-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Dynamics of Productivity in the Swiss and German University Sector: A Non-Parametric Analysis that Accounts for Heterogeneous Production
Working Papers, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW) View citations (1)
- Competing in the Higher Education Market: Empirical Evidence for Economies of Scale and Scope in German Higher Education Institutions
Economics of Education Working Paper Series, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW) View citations (11)
Also in Working Paper Series in Economics, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics (2011) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in CESifo Economic Studies (2014)
- The differential effects of competitive funding on the production frontier and the efficiency of universities
Economics of Education Review, 2016, 52, (C), 91-104 View citations (14)
- Editor's Choice Competing in the Higher Education Market: Empirical Evidence for Economies of Scale and Scope in German Higher Education Institutions
CESifo Economic Studies, 2014, 60, (4), 653-680 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- The European university landscape: A micro characterization based on evidence from the Aquameth project
Research Policy, 2011, 40, (1), 148-164 View citations (48)
- Unmastered risks: From crisis to catastrophe: An economic and management insight
Journal of Business Research, 2010, 63, (4), 337-346 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.