Details about Matthew E. Oliver
Access statistics for papers by Matthew E. Oliver.
Last updated 2023-04-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Microeconomics of the rebound effect for residential solar photovoltaic systems
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (3)
- Electricity consumption changes following solar adoption: Testing for a solar rebound
Economic Inquiry, 2023, 61, (1), 58-81 View citations (1)
- Are Energy Endowed Countries Responsible for Conditional Convergence?
The Energy Journal, 2022, Volume 43, (Number 3) View citations (4)
- Trading one waste for another? Unintended consequences of fly ash reuse in the Indian electric power sector
Energy Policy, 2022, 165, (C) View citations (1)
- Setting Carbon Taxes using Declining Discount Rates: Implications for Investment-Based Mitigation
Strategic Behavior and the Environment, 2020, 8, (3), 311-344
- Framework for estimation of the direct rebound effect for residential photovoltaic systems
Applied Energy, 2019, 251, (C), - View citations (11)
- Pricing flexibility under rate-of-return regulation: Effects on network infrastructure investment
Economic Modelling, 2019, 78, (C), 150-161 View citations (2)
- Renewable Generation Capacity and Wholesale Electricity Price Variance
The Energy Journal, 2019, Volume 40, (Number 5) View citations (12)
- Natural Gas Pipeline Regulation in the United States: Past, Present, and Future
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, 2018, 11, (4), 227â€“288 View citations (3)
- Reassessing the Links between GHG Emissions, Economic Growth, and the UNFCCC: A Difference-in-Differences Approach
Sustainability, 2018, 10, (2), 1-22 View citations (13)
- Taming drillers through legislative action: Evidence from Pennsylvania’s shale gas industry
Resource and Energy Economics, 2017, 50, (C), 15-35 View citations (6)
- Contests, Common Agency, and Corruption: Why the Green Candidate Seldom Wins
Strategic Behavior and the Environment, 2015, 5, (2), 87-109
- Economies of scale and scope in expansion of the U.S. natural gas pipeline network
Energy Economics, 2015, 52, (PB), 265-276 View citations (10)
- Pipeline congestion and basis differentials
Journal of Regulatory Economics, 2014, 46, (3), 261-291 View citations (21)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.