Details about Alessandro V. M. Oliveira
Access statistics for papers by Alessandro V. M. Oliveira.
Last updated 2018-08-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- THE IMPACTS OF LIBERALISATION ON A BRAZILIAN AIR SHUTTLE MARKET
Economic Research Papers, University of Warwick - Department of Economics
- Estimating strategic responses to the march of a low cost carrier to primary airports
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2018, 109, (C), 190-204 View citations (1)
- Dynamic pricing and market segmentation responses to low-cost carrier entry
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2017, 98, (C), 151-170 View citations (3)
- Airline delays, congestion internalization and non-price spillover effects of low cost carrier entry
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2016, 85, (C), 39-52 View citations (11)
- Estimating the impact of airport privatization on airline demand: AÂ regression-based event study
Journal of Air Transport Management, 2016, 54, (C), 31-41 View citations (3)
- Network concentration and airport congestion in a post de-regulation context: A case study of Brazil 2000–2010
Journal of Transport Geography, 2016, 50, (C), 33-44 View citations (4)
- Two-sided platforms in airport privatization
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2016, 93, (C), 262-278
- Modeling the effects of wage premiums on airline competition under asymmetric economies of density: A case study from Brazil
Journal of Air Transport Management, 2014, 36, (C), 59-68 View citations (3)
- Does Product Differentiation Soften Price Reactions to Entry? Evidence from the Airline Industry
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, 2012, 46, (2), 189-204 View citations (10)
- A model to identify airport hubs and their importance to tourism in Brazil
Research in Transportation Economics, 2010, 26, (1), 3-11 View citations (9)
- Localized competitive advantage and price reactions to entry: Full-service vs. low-cost airlines in recently liberalized emerging markets
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2009, 45, (2), 307-320 View citations (21)
- Airline capacity setting after re-regulation: The Brazilian case in the early 2000s
Journal of Air Transport Management, 2008, 14, (6), 289-292 View citations (8)
- An empirical model of low-cost carrier entry
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2008, 42, (4), 673-695 View citations (18)
- Intermodal competition in the Brazilian interstate travel market
Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, 2008, 23, (1), 21-33 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.