Details about Yesim Orhun
Access statistics for papers by Yesim Orhun.
Last updated 2020-07-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Heterogeneous Actions, Beliefs, Constraints and Risk Tolerance During the COVID-19 Pandemic
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (13)
- Perceived motives and reciprocity
Games and Economic Behavior, 2018, 109, (C), 436-451 View citations (2)
- Impact of Competition on Product Decisions: Movie Choices of Exhibitors
Marketing Science, 2016, 35, (1), 73-92 View citations (5)
- Spatial differentiation in the supermarket industry: The role of common information
Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), 2013, 11, (1), 3-37 View citations (16)
Also in Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), 2013, 11, (1), 3-37 (2013) View citations (6)
- A reflection on analytical work in marketing: Three points of consensus
Marketing Letters, 2012, 23, (2), 381-389 View citations (1)
- Discrete choice models of firms’ strategic decisions
Marketing Letters, 2008, 19, (3), 399-416 View citations (16)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.