Details about Tomi Ovaska
Access statistics for papers by Tomi Ovaska.
Last updated 2021-03-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Caveat Emptor: Foreign Aid and Entrepreneurship
Economies, 2020, 8, (1), 1-13 View citations (1)
- The extent and cost of common stigmas among university students
Economics Bulletin, 2020, 40, (3), 1924-1936
- Export Jobs, Special Interest Groups, and the US Presidential Election of 2016: The Case of West Virginia
Journal of Private Enterprise, 2019, 34, (Winter 2019), 75-97
- Sir Thomas More's Utopia: An overlooked economic classic
Economic Affairs, 2019, 39, (1), 65-80
- Decomposing household, professional and market forecasts on inflation: a dynamic factor model analysis
Applied Economics, 2015, 47, (20), 2092-2101
- Business Cycle Volatility: Does the European-Style Safety Net Help?
Journal of Private Enterprise, 2014, 29, (Spring 2014), 57-81 View citations (1)
- The development experiences of two small African and Northern European communities under globalisation: A regulation theory analysis
Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, 2014, 8, (4), 234-260 View citations (1)
- Who Has The Advantage? An Economic Exploration of Winning in Men's Professional Tennis
The American Economist, 2014, 59, (1), 34-51
- Does a Rising Tide Lift All the Boats? Explaining the National Inequality of Happiness
Journal of Economic Issues, 2010, 44, (1), 205-224 View citations (5)
- Mode of Delivery and the Effectiveness of Foreign Aid: The Example of Missionary Work
Review of Applied Economics, 2010, 06, (1-2), 14
- Why has Viimsi become the wealthiest community in post-socialist Estonia?: Explaining one small community's success in a changing world
International Journal of Development Issues, 2010, 9, (2), 146-166 View citations (2)
- Economic policy and the level of self-perceived well-being: An international comparison
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2006, 35, (2), 308-325 View citations (57)
- Entrepreneurship in Post-Socialist Economies
Journal of Private Enterprise, 2005, 21, (Fall 2005), 8-28 View citations (39)
- The Failure of Development Aid
Cato Journal, 2003, 23, (2), 175-188 View citations (33)
- Institutions, entrepreneurship and economic growth
Chapter 2 in Entrepreneurial Action, Public Policy, and Economic Outcomes, 2014, pp 9-33 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.