Details about Emmanuel Owusu-Sekyere
Access statistics for papers by Emmanuel Owusu-Sekyere.
Last updated 2017-10-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The impact of monetary policy on household consumption in South Africa. Evidence from Vector Autoregressive Techniques
Working Papers, Economic Research Southern Africa View citations (1)
- Dutch Disease Effect of Oil Rents on Agriculture Value Added in MENA Countries
Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics View citations (7)
- Remittance Inflows to Sub-Saharan Africa: The Case of SADC
Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics View citations (5)
- What drives remittance inflows to Sub-Saharan Africa: A Dynamic Panel Approach
Working Papers, Economic Research Southern Africa View citations (13)
- Harnessing remittances through formal channels for development in sub-saharan Africa
Journal of Developing Areas, 2014, 48, (3), 321-337 View citations (1)
- Remittances and the Dutch Disease in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Dynamic Panel Approach
Contemporary Economics, 2014, 8, (3) View citations (4)
- Structural breaks and GARCH models of stock return volatility: The case of South Africa
Economic Modelling, 2012, 29, (6), 2435-2443 View citations (16)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.