Details about Carlianne Patrick
Access statistics for papers by Carlianne Patrick.
Last updated 2021-02-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Age-Based Property Tax Exemptions
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
See also Journal Article in Journal of Urban Economics (2021)
- Age-Based Property Tax Exemptions in Georgia
Center for State and Local Finance Working Paper Series, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University View citations (1)
- The Value of Historic District Status in Georgia
Center for State and Local Finance Working Paper Series, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University
- Jobless Capital? The Role of Capital Subsidies
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Regional Science and Urban Economics (2016)
- Age-based property tax exemptions
Journal of Urban Economics, 2021, 121, (C)
See also Working Paper (2019)
- Incentivizing the Missing Middle: The Role of Economic Development Policy
Economic Development Quarterly, 2020, 34, (2), 154-170 View citations (1)
- Recession‐proof skills, cities, and resilience in economic downturns
Journal of Regional Science, 2020, 60, (2), 348-373 View citations (1)
- The Effects of State and Local Economic Incentives on Business Start-Ups in the United States: County-Level Evidence
Economic Development Quarterly, 2020, 34, (2), 171-187 View citations (1)
- Demand for new cities: Property value capitalization of municipal incorporation
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2017, 67, (C), 78-89 View citations (1)
- Paying for priority in school choice: Capitalization effects of charter school admission zones
Journal of Urban Economics, 2017, 100, (C), 19-32 View citations (8)
- IDENTIFYING THE LOCAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT EFFECTS OF MILLION DOLLAR FACILITIES
Economic Inquiry, 2016, 54, (4), 1737-1762 View citations (12)
- Jobless capital? The role of capital subsidies
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2016, 60, (C), 169-179 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Where are all the self-employed women? Push and pull factors influencing female labor market decisions
Small Business Economics, 2016, 46, (3), 365-390 View citations (29)
- Does Increasing Available Non-Tax Economic Development Incentives Result in More Jobs?
National Tax Journal, 2014, 67, (2), 351-386 View citations (12)
- Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Urban Economies, edited by Peter Karl Kresl and Jaime Sobrino. 2013. Cheltenham, U.K. and Northampton, Massachusetts: Edward Elgar. 525 + xvi. ISBN: 978–0–85793–461–1, $216
Journal of Regional Science, 2014, 54, (2), 345-346
- The economic development incentives game: an imperfect information, heterogeneous communities approach
The Annals of Regional Science, 2014, 53, (1), 137-156 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.