Details about Alecos Papadopoulos
Access statistics for papers by Alecos Papadopoulos.
Last updated 2022-11-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Accounting for Endogeneity in Regression Models Using Copulas: A Step-by-Step Guide for Empirical Studies
Journal of Econometric Methods, 2022, 11, (1), 127-154
- Correction to: Trade liberalization and growth: a quantile moderator for Hoyos’ (2021) replication study of Estevadeordal and Taylor (2013)
Empirical Economics, 2022, 63, (1), 565-565
- Efficiency gains in least squares estimation: A new approach
Econometric Reviews, 2022, 41, (1), 51-74
- Quantile Methods for Stochastic Frontier Analysis
Foundations and Trends(R) in Econometrics, 2022, 12, (1), 1-120 View citations (1)
- Trade liberalization and growth: a quantile moderator for Hoyos’ (2021) replication study of Estevadeordal and Taylor (2013)
Empirical Economics, 2022, 63, (1), 549-563
- Does Home Health Care Increase the Probability of 30-Day Hospital Readmissions? Interpreting Coefficient Sign Reversals, or Their Absence, in Binary Logistic Regression Analysis
The American Statistician, 2021, 75, (2), 173-184 View citations (1)
- Evaluating the cdf of the Skew Normal distribution
Empirical Economics, 2021, 60, (6), 3171-3202 View citations (4)
- Measuring the effect of management on production: a two-tier stochastic frontier approach
Empirical Economics, 2021, 60, (6), 3011-3041
- Modeling dependence in two-tier stochastic frontier models
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2021, 56, (2), 85-101 View citations (1)
- Stochastic frontier models using the Generalized Exponential distribution
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2021, 55, (1), 15-29 View citations (4)
- Type II failure and specification testing in the Stochastic Frontier Model
European Journal of Operational Research, 2021, 293, (3), 990-1001 View citations (6)
- The half-normal specification for the two-tier stochastic frontier model
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2015, 43, (2), 225-230 View citations (8)
- The Effects of Management on Production: A Survey of Empirical Studies
- The Two-Tier Stochastic Frontier Framework (2TSF): Measuring Frontiers Wherever They May Exist
Springer View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.