Details about Subhrendu Kishore Pattanayak
Access statistics for papers by Subhrendu Kishore Pattanayak.
Last updated 2014-03-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Energy, gender and development: what are the linkages ? where is the evidence ?
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (12)
- Biodiversity Conservation and Child Malaria: Microeconomic Evidence from Flores, Indonesia
Working Papers, Duke University, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Rough Guide to Impact Evaluation of Environmental and Development Programs
Working Papers, eSocialSciences View citations (6)
- Understanding Demand When Reforming Water Supply and Sanitation: A Case Study from Sri Lanka
World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank
- Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Data to Estimate the Nonmarket Value of Ecological Services: An Assessment of the State of the Science
Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Surveys (2008)
- The use of willingness to pay experiments: estimating demand for piped water connections in Sri Lanka
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (14)
- Unpackaging demand for water service quality: evidence from conjoint surveys in Sri Lanka
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (3)
- Benefit Transfer Functions for Avoided Morbidity: A Preference Calibration Approach
NCEE Working Paper Series, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency View citations (1)
- Do Households Want Privatized Municipal Water Services? Evidence from Kathmandu Nepal
EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA)
- Benefit Transfer as Preference Calibration
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future View citations (8)
- Worth of Watersheds: A Producer Surplus Approach for Valuing Drought Mitigation in Eastern Indonesia
Working Papers, Duke University, Department of Economics View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Environment and Development Economics (2001)
- Should Shrimp Farmers Pay Paddy Farmers? The Challenges of Examining Salinisation Externalities in South India
Working papers, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics
- Consumer preferences for household water treatment products in Andhra Pradesh, India
Social Science & Medicine, 2012, 75, (4), 738-746 View citations (5)
- Do Payments for Environmental Services Affect Forest Cover? A Farm-Level Evaluation from Costa Rica
Land Economics, 2012, 88, (2) View citations (45)
- Evaluation of biodiversity policy instruments: what works and what doesn’t?
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 2012, 28, (1), 69-92 View citations (38)
- Forest Figures: Ecosystem Services Valuation and Policy Evaluation in Developing Countries
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, 2012, 6, (1), 20-44 View citations (14)
- Do ICDPs Work? An Empirical Evaluation of Forest-Based Microenterprises in the Brazilian Amazon
Land Economics, 2011, 87, (4) View citations (3)
- Mine over matter? Health, wealth and forests in a mining area of Orissa
Indian Growth and Development Review, 2010, 3, (2), 166-185
- Modeling fertilizer externalities around Palo Verde National Park, Costa Rica
Agricultural Economics, 2010, 41, (6), 567-575 View citations (2)
- Show Me the Money: Do Payments Supply Environmental Services in Developing Countries?
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, 2010, 4, (2), 254-274 View citations (134)
- Behavior, Environment, and Health in Developing Countries: Evaluation and Valuation
Annual Review of Resource Economics, 2009, 1, (1), 183-217 View citations (31)
- Climate Change and Conservation in Brazil: CGE Evaluation of Health and Wealth Impacts
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2009, 9, (2), 1-44 View citations (6)
- COMBINING REVEALED AND STATED PREFERENCE DATA TO ESTIMATE THE NONMARKET VALUE OF ECOLOGICAL SERVICES: AN ASSESSMENT OF THE STATE OF THE SCIENCE
Journal of Economic Surveys, 2008, 22, (5), 872-908 View citations (60)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- Agricultural Household Response to Avian Influenza Prevention and Control Policies
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2007, 39, (2), 11 View citations (2)
- Farm Economics of Bird Flu
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 2007, 55, (4), 471-483 View citations (1)
- Valuing water quality improvements in the United States using meta-analysis: Is the glass half-full or half-empty for national policy analysis?
Resource and Energy Economics, 2007, 29, (3), 206-228 View citations (68)
- Structural benefit transfer: An example using VSL estimates
Ecological Economics, 2006, 60, (2), 361-371 View citations (18)
- Econometric studies of non-industrial private forest management: a review and synthesis
Forest Policy and Economics, 2005, 7, (3), 261-281 View citations (56)
- Shades of Green: Measuring the value of urban forests in the housing market
Journal of Forest Economics, 2005, 11, (3), 177-199 View citations (29)
- Spatial Complementarity of Forests and Farms: Accounting for Ecosystem Services
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2005, 87, (4), 995-1008 View citations (23)
- Forest forecasts: does individual heterogeneity matter for market and landscape outcomes?
Forest Policy and Economics, 2004, 6, (3-4), 243-260 View citations (3)
- Seeing the forest for the fuel
Environment and Development Economics, 2004, 9, (2), 155-179 View citations (32)
- VSL reconsidered: what do labor supply estimates reveal about risk preferences?
Economics Letters, 2003, 80, (2), 147-153 View citations (7)
- Benefit Transfer via Preference Calibration: "Prudential Algebra" for Policy
Land Economics, 2002, 78, (1), 132-152 View citations (42)
- Is Meta-Analysis a Noah's Ark for Non-Market Valuation?
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2002, 22, (1), 271-296 View citations (65)
- Do Tropical Forests Provide Natural Insurance? The Microeconomics of Non-Timber Forest Product Collection in the Brazilian Amazon
Land Economics, 2001, 77, (4), 595-612 View citations (85)
- Worth of watersheds: a producer surplus approach for valuing drought mitigation in Eastern Indonesia
Environment and Development Economics, 2001, 6, (1), 123-146 View citations (16)
See also Working Paper (1999)
- Valuing soil conservation benefits of agroforestry: contour hedgerows in the Eastern Visayas, Philippines
Agricultural Economics, 1998, 18, (1), 31-46 View citations (20)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.