Details about Thomas Parker
Access statistics for papers by Thomas Parker.
Last updated 2020-05-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Loss Aversion and the Welfare Ranking of Policy Interventions
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
Also in Papers, arXiv.org (2020)
- Uniform inference for value functions
- Wild Bootstrap Inference for Penalized Quantile Regression for Longitudinal Data
- A comparison of alternative approaches to sup-norm goodness of fit tests with estimated parameters
CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2010)
- An exact, unified distributional characterization of statistics used to test linear hypotheses in simple regression models
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Asymptotic inference for the constrained quantile regression process
Journal of Econometrics, 2019, 213, (1), 174-189
- Semiparametric efficiency for partially linear single-index regression models
Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 2014, 130, (C), 376-386 View citations (2)
- A COMPARISON OF ALTERNATIVE APPROACHES TO SUPREMUM-NORM GOODNESS-OF-FIT TESTS WITH ESTIMATED PARAMETERS
Econometric Theory, 2013, 29, (5), 969-1008 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.