Details about Smaranda Pantea
Access statistics for papers by Smaranda Pantea.
Last updated 2022-12-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Did minimum wage increases reduce employment? Panel data evidence from Romania
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Are ICT Displacing Workers? Evidence from Seven European Countries
JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy, Joint Research Centre (Seville site) View citations (8)
- The Value of the Internet for Consumers
JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy, Joint Research Centre (Seville site) View citations (2)
- Has the digital divide been reversed? Evidence from five EU countries
JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy, Joint Research Centre (Seville site) View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in electronic International Journal of Time Use Research (2014)
- Self-employment in the EU: quality work, precarious work or both?
Small Business Economics, 2022, 58, (1), 403-418 View citations (2)
- Industrial policy at work: Evidence from Romania’s income tax break for workers in IT
European Economic Review, 2021, 133, (C) View citations (1)
- Public SME grants and firm performance in European Union: A systematic review of empirical evidence
Small Business Economics, 2021, 57, (1), 243-263 View citations (30)
- The effect of minimum wage hikes on employment: Evidence from regional panel data from Romania
Economic Systems, 2020, 44, (3)
- Are ICT displacing workers in the short run? Evidence from seven European countries
Information Economics and Policy, 2017, 39, (C), 36-44 View citations (12)
- The Value of the Internet as Entertainment in Five European Countries
Journal of Media Economics, 2016, 29, (1), 16-30 View citations (4)
- Has the digital divide been reversed? – Evidence from five EU countries
electronic International Journal of Time Use Research, 2014, 11, (1), 13-42 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2013)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.