Details about Walter Paternesi Meloni
Access statistics for papers by Walter Paternesi Meloni.
Last updated 2021-05-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- On the Non-Inflationary effects of Long-Term Unemployment Reductions
Working Papers Series, Institute for New Economic Thinking
- What has driven the delinking of wages from productivity? A political economy-based investigation for high-income economies
Working Papers, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES)
- Exploring the Determinants of Productivity Growth in Italian Regions: a Kaldorian Perspective
Working Papers, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro View citations (1)
- Unemployment and Income Distribution: Some Extensions of Shaikh’s Analysis
Working Papers Series, Institute for New Economic Thinking View citations (1)
- Demand and Supply-side Drivers of Labour Productivity Growth: an empirical assessment for G7 countries
Working Papers, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro
- Welfare models and demand-led growth regimes before and after the financial and economic crisis
FMM Working Paper, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute View citations (2)
- Persistent Effects of Autonomous Demand Expansions
Working Papers Series, Institute for New Economic Thinking View citations (6)
- Structural change, labour productivity and the Kaldor-Verdoorn law: evidence from European countries
Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre', Department of Economics - University Roma Tre View citations (4)
- Austerity & Competitiveness in the Eurozone: a misleading linkage
Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre', Department of Economics - University Roma Tre View citations (5)
- Italian economic trends and labor market reforms: a 50-years overview
Working Papers, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro View citations (3)
- Kaldor 3.0: An Empirical Investigation of the Verdoorn-augmented Technical Progress Function
Review of Political Economy, 2020, 32, (1), 49-76
- Tertiarization, productivity and aggregate demand: evidence-based policies for European countries
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2020, 30, (5), 1429-1465
- When Melius Abundare Is No Longer True: Excessive Financialization and Inequality as Drivers of Stagnation
Review of Political Economy, 2020, 32, (2), 216-242 View citations (2)
- Produttività e domanda aggregata: una verifica della legge di Kaldor-Verdoorn per l'economia italiana
Economia & lavoro, 2019, (2), 25-44 View citations (1)
- A short story of the Phillips curve: from Phillips to Friedmanâ€¦ and back?
Review of Keynesian Economics, 2018, 6, (4), 493-516 View citations (9)
- Economic growth, welfare models and inequality in the context of globalisation
The Economic and Labour Relations Review, 2018, 29, (1), 118-139 View citations (5)
- Italy’s Price Competitiveness: An Empirical Assessment Through Export Elasticities
Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, 2018, 4, (3), 421-462 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.