Details about Marcin Peski
Access statistics for papers by Marcin Peski.
Last updated 2012-09-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Generalization of a Result on "Regression, Short and Long"
Working Papers, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics
See also Journal Article in Econometric Theory (2006)
- HIERARCHIES OF BELIEF AND INTERIM RATIONALIZABILITY
Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science
See also Journal Article in Theoretical Economics (2006)
- Comparison of information structures in zero-sum games
Games and Economic Behavior, 2008, 62, (2), 732-735 View citations (14)
- Repeated games with incomplete information on one side
Theoretical Economics, 2008, 3, (1) View citations (13)
- GENERALIZATION OF A RESULT ON “REGRESSIONS, SHORT AND LONG”
Econometric Theory, 2006, 22, (1), 159-163 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- Hierarchies of belief and interim rationalizability
Theoretical Economics, 2006, 1, (1), 19-65 View citations (53)
See also Working Paper
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.