Details about Helena Perrone
Access statistics for papers by Helena Perrone.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Consumers’ Costly Responses to Product-Harm Crises
Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics View citations (3)
Also in Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra (2017) View citations (1)
- Price Dispersion and Informational Frictions: Evidence from Supermarket Purchases
TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) View citations (6)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2015) View citations (6)
- Consumers' Costly Responses to Product Safety Threats
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- Gender Differences in Academic Performance: The Role of Negative Marking in Multiple-Choice Exams
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (1)
- Demand for nondurable goods: a shortcut to estimating long-run price elasticities
RAND Journal of Economics, 2017, 48, (3), 856-873 View citations (3)
- Consumers' quality choices during demand peaks
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2016, 44, (C), 154-162 View citations (2)
- Gender Bias in Intrahousehold Allocation: Evidence from an Unintentional Experiment
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2012, 94, (2), 552-565 View citations (14)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.