Details about Patricia Peinado
Access statistics for papers by Patricia Peinado.
Last updated 2016-11-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Changes in the relationship between the financial and the real sector and the present financial crisis in the European Union
Working papers, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project
- On the origin of European imbalances in the context of European integration
Working papers, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Panoeconomicus (2015)
- Studies in Financial Systems No 6 Report on the Spanish Financial System
FESSUD studies, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project
- On the Origin of European Imbalances in the Context of European Integration
Panoeconomicus, 2015, 62, (2), 177-191 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- A Dynamic Gender Analysis of Spain's Pension Reforms of 2011
Feminist Economics, 2014, 20, (3), 163-190 View citations (1)
- Financial systems in financial crisis — An analysis of banking systems in the EU
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, 2014, 49, (2), 56-87
- Fiscal Crisis, Social Security Reform and Vulnerable Population
Panoeconomicus, 2014, 61, (1), 129-143 View citations (2)
- A dynamic analysis of the effects on pensionersâ€™ welfare of social security reforms
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, 2012, 11, (1), 71-87 View citations (3)
- A Dynamic Analysis of the Effect of Social Security Reform on Spanish Widow Pensioners
Panoeconomicus, 2011, 58, (5), 759-771 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.