Details about Panagiotis Pegkas
Access statistics for papers by Panagiotis Pegkas.
Last updated 2020-04-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does R&D, human capital and FDI matter for TFP in OECD countries?
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2019, 28, (4), 386-406
- Does research and development expenditure impact innovation? Evidence from the European Union countries
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2019, 41, (5), 1005-1025 View citations (2)
- Government Debt and Economic Growth. A Threshold Analysis for Greece
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, 2019, 25, (1), 6
- The effects of formal educations’ levels on regional economic growth in Greece over the period 1995–2012
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, 2019, 39, (1), 91-111
- The Effect of Government Debt and Other Determinants on Economic Growth: The Greek Experience
Economies, 2018, 6, (1), 1-19 View citations (7)
- Are There Separate Effects of Male and Female Higher Education on Economic Growth? Evidence from Greece
Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 2017, 8, (1), 279-293
- How important are foreign and domestic investments, exports and human capital for Greece's economic growth?
Economic Issues Journal Articles, 2016, 21, (1), 23-45 View citations (4)
- DOES FORMAL EDUCATION AT ALL LEVELS CAUSE ECONOMIC GROWTH? EVIDENCE FROM GREECE
Review of Economic and Business Studies, 2015, (15), 9-32 View citations (1)
- The impact of FDI on economic growth in Eurozone countries
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, 2015, 12, (2), 124-132 View citations (17)
- Does Higher Education Affect Economic Growth? The Case of Greece
International Economic Journal, 2014, 28, (3), 425-444 View citations (12)
- Educational stock and economic growth The case of Greece over the period 1981-2009
SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, 2012, 62, (1-2), 56-71 View citations (1)
- The effect of education on economic growth in Greece over the 1981-2009 period. Does the proxy of human capital affect the estimation?
International Journal of Education Economics and Development, 2012, 3, (3), 237-251 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.