Details about Angel Perni
Access statistics for papers by Angel Perni.
Last updated 2016-05-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- EU-wide individual Farm Model for CAP Analysis (IFM-CAP): Application to Crop Diversification Policy
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Farm-level economic impacts of EU-CAP greening measures
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (3)
- Individual Farm Model for Common Agricultural Policy Analysis (IFM-CAP)
JRC Working Papers, Joint Research Centre (Seville site) View citations (10)
- The Impact of Crop Diversification Measure: EU-wide Evidence Based on IFM-CAP Model
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (3)
- A transdisciplinary approach to the economic analysis of the European Water Framework Directive
Ecological Economics, 2015, 116, (C), 34-45 View citations (6)
- Assessment of the Programme of Measures for Coastal Lagoon Environmental Restoration Using Cost--Benefit Analysis
European Planning Studies, 2013, 21, (2), 131-148 View citations (4)
- Energía eléctrica procedente de fuentes renovables: percepción social y disposición al pago/Willingness to pay for electricity from renewable sources
Estudios de Economia Aplicada, 2011, 29, 539-560
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.