Details about David Cameron Phillips
Access statistics for papers by David Cameron Phillips.
Last updated 2021-01-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Understanding Socioeconomic Disparities in Travel Behavior during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Working Papers, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Can Landlords Be Paid to Stop Avoiding Voucher Tenants?
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland View citations (1)
- Landlords and Access to Opportunity
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland View citations (6)
Also in Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland (2019) View citations (6)
- Reducing and Preventing Homelessness: A Review of the Evidence and Charting a Research Agenda
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Effective Sterilized Foreign Exchange Intervention? Evidence from a Rule-Based Policy
Borradores de Economia, Banco de la Republica de Colombia View citations (17)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Economics (2018)
- Supplementary Material for “The Effects of Foreign Exchange Intervention: Evidence from a Rule-Based Policy in Colombia”
Borradores de Economia, Banco de la Republica de Colombia View citations (3)
- Do Low-Wage Employers Discriminate against Applicants with Long Commutes?: Evidence from a Correspondence Experiment
Journal of Human Resources, 2020, 55, (3), 864-901 View citations (3)
- Measuring Housing Stability With Consumer Reference Data
Demography, 2020, 57, (4), 1323-1344
- Do Comparisons of Fictional Applicants Measure Discrimination When Search Externalities are Present? Evidence from Existing Experiments
Economic Journal, 2019, 129, (621), 2240-2264 View citations (8)
- Does emergency financial assistance reduce crime?
Journal of Public Economics, 2019, 169, (C), 34-51 View citations (4)
- Effective sterilized foreign exchange intervention? Evidence from a rule-based policy
Journal of International Economics, 2018, 113, (C), 118-138 View citations (24)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Smart sentencing guidelines: The effect of marginal policy changes on recidivism
Journal of Public Economics, 2018, 164, (C), 270-293 View citations (1)
- Landlords avoid tenants who pay with vouchers
Economics Letters, 2017, 151, (C), 48-52 View citations (6)
- Stopping on Nine: Evidence of Heuristic Managerial Decision‐Making in Major League Baseball Pitcher Substitutions
Southern Economic Journal, 2017, 84, (2), 577-599
- Why do kids get into trouble on school days?
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2017, 65, (C), 16-24 View citations (4)
- Career Interruption and Productivity: Evidence from Major League Baseball during the Vietnam War Era
Journal of Human Capital, 2016, 10, (2), 159 - 185 View citations (1)
- Does public transit spread crime? Evidence from temporary rail station closures
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2015, 52, (C), 13-26 View citations (9)
- Getting to work: Experimental evidence on job search and transportation costs
Labour Economics, 2014, 29, (C), 72-82 View citations (27)
- Wages and health worker retention: Evidence from public sector wage reforms in Ghana
Journal of Development Economics, 2013, 102, (C), 101-115 View citations (11)
- You're Hurting My Game: Lineup Protection and Injuries in Major League Baseball
Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, 2011, 7, (3), 1-31 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.