Details about Rémi Piatek
Access statistics for papers by Rémi Piatek.
Last updated 2016-11-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Multinomial Probit Model with Latent Factors: Identification and Interpretation without a Measurement System
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (4)
- Bayesian Exploratory Factor Analysis
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (27)
Also in NRN working papers, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria (2014) View citations (27)
Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group (2014) View citations (29)
CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies (2014) View citations (27)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Econometrics (2014)
- Maintaining (Locus of) Control? Assessing the Impact of Locus of Control on Education Decisions and Wages
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (16)
Also in ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research (2010) View citations (49)
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) (2010) View citations (14)
- Maintaining (Locus of) Control? Data Combination for the Identification and Inference of Factor Structure Models
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2016, 31, (4), 734-755 View citations (40)
- Bayesian exploratory factor analysis
Journal of Econometrics, 2014, 183, (1), 31-57 View citations (27)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Treatment Effects: A Bayesian Perspective
Econometric Reviews, 2014, 33, (1-4), 36-67 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.