Details about Luciano Pilotti
|Postal address:||Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods Università degli Studi di Milano Via Conservatorio, 7 - 20122 - Milano - Italy|
Access statistics for papers by Luciano Pilotti.
Last updated 2021-12-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Community Vision and Strategic Decisions: The Case of City of Portland in Region of Oregon (USA)
PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint), HAL
Also in Post-Print, HAL (2018)
- How do related variety and differentiated knowledge bases influence the resilience of local production systems?
Papers in Innovation Studies, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research View citations (8)
Also in "Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" (2014) View citations (10)
- Learning at the boundaries for industrial districts between exploitation of local resources and exploration of global knowledge flows
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" View citations (3)
- The strategic support of CRM in the governance of the relationships between data and knowledge: the Balanced Score Card approach
UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics, Universitá degli Studi di Milano
- Spawning exaptive opportunities in European regions: The missing link in the smart specialization framework
Research Policy, 2021, 50, (6) View citations (2)
- Cultural Economy for the Environmental Preservation of the Landscape as a Key Resource in Historic Territories
Agriculture, 2018, 8, (10), 1-12 View citations (1)
- Out of the crisis: an empirical investigation of place-specific determinants of economic resilience
European Planning Studies, 2017, 25, (2), 155-180 View citations (20)
- Dinamiche del mercato televisivo e il caso Apple Tv
Micro & Macro Marketing, 2014, (1), 93-126
- How Social Capital, Trust And Cluster Management Affect Firms' Innovation Performance Within Clusters
L'industria, 2013, (4), 657-688
- Immigrant entrepreneurship in the Milan metropolitan area: results from an empirical analysis
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, 2013, 6, (2), 168-188 View citations (1)
- Struttura e funzionamento degli "Electronic mall". Una esplorazione empirica per la misura dell'efficacia operativa
Micro & Macro Marketing, 2000, (3), 409-436
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.