Details about Beatriz Plaza
Access statistics for papers by Beatriz Plaza.
Last updated 2017-06-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Culture-led City Brands as Economic Engines: Theory and Empirics
ACEI Working Paper Series, Association for Cultural Economics International
- Using Google Analytics for measuring inlinks effectiveness
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao in scientific journals: Asymmetries between the American art perspective and the European regional planning viewpoint
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- The Bilbao effect (Guggenheim Museum Bilbao)
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Repositioning through Culture: Testing Change in Connectivity Patterns
Sustainability, 2016, 9, (1), 1-15
- Sustainable Cultural Tourism in Urban Destinations: Does Space Matter?
Sustainability, 2016, 8, (8), 1-14 View citations (12)
- Renewal through Culture? The Role of Museums in the Renewal of Industrial Regions in Europe
European Planning Studies, 2015, 23, (8), 1441-1455 View citations (4)
- The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao: Between Regional Embeddedness and Global Networking
European Planning Studies, 2015, 23, (8), 1456-1475 View citations (7)
- Bilbao's Art Scene and the “Guggenheim effect” Revisited
European Planning Studies, 2009, 17, (11), 1711-1729 View citations (6)
- On Some Challenges and Conditions for the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao to be an Effective Economic Re‐activator
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 2008, 32, (2), 506-517 View citations (20)
- The Return on Investment of the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 2006, 30, (2), 452-467 View citations (35)
- A Note on "Panorama of the Basque Country and its Competence for Self-government": Terrorism and the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao Effect
European Planning Studies, 2002, 10, (3), 383-389 View citations (2)
- The Guggenheim‐Bilbao Museum Effect: A Reply to María V. Gomez’‘Reflective Images: The Case of Urban Regeneration in Glasgow and Bilbao’
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 1999, 23, (3), 589-592 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.