Details about Donatella Privitera
Access statistics for papers by Donatella Privitera.
Last updated 2022-12-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Heritage and wine as tourist attractions in rural areas
116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (5)
- FACTORS OF DEVELOPMENT OF COMPETITIVENESS: THE CASE OF ORGANIC-AGRITOURISM
113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (2)
- Authentic and Fake Italian Food Products in the World
105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- ICT and Typical Products: An Analysis of Italian Farms
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Sustainable Tourism in Protected Area—A Case of Fruška Gora National Park, Vojvodina (Northern Serbia)
Sustainability, 2022, 14, (21), 1-13
- Sustainable Tourism to the Part of Transboundary UNESCO Biosphere Reserve “Mura-Drava-Danube”. A Case of Serbia, Croatia and Hungary
Sustainability, 2022, 14, (10), 1-13 View citations (1)
- Cycling Tourism and Revitalization in the Sicilian Hinterland: A Case Study in the Taormina–Etna District
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (18), 1-19 View citations (4)
- Mărginimea Sibiului Tells Its Story: Sustainability, Cultural Heritage and Rural Tourism—A Supply-Side Perspective
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (9), 1-24 View citations (2)
- Perspectives on Sustainable Tourism Development in the Hotel Industry—A Case Study from Southern Europe
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (10), 1-15 View citations (3)
- Small-Scale Coastal Fisheries in the Midst of Adaptation and Diversification: Insights from Southern Italy
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (13), 1-27 View citations (1)
- Social Farming in the Virtuous System of the Circular Economy. An Exploratory Research
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (2), 1-24 View citations (4)
- Wine Routes in Vojvodina Province, Northern Serbia: A Tool for Sustainable Tourism Development
Sustainability, 2019, 12, (1), 1-14 View citations (8)
- Investigations Into Slum Tourism: Exploring a Case Study
International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Management in the Digital Age (IJTHMDA), 2018, 2, (2), 17-36
- Using the Network and MCA on Tourist Attractions. The Case of Aeolian Islands, Italy
Sustainability, 2018, 10, (11), 1-17 View citations (4)
- Crowdfunding as social innovation practice: Experiences in Italy
RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', 2017, 2017/2, (2), 67-82
- THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN WINE, HERITAGE AND TOURISM: AN EXPLORATORY FARM STUDY
Economics of Agriculture, 2011, 58, (2)
- THE IMPORTANCE OF ORGANIC AGRICULTURE IN TOURISM RURAL
APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, 2010, 04, (1-2), 6 View citations (13)
- Caratteristiche e mutamenti del commercio agro-alimentare: un confronto fra Italia ed India
Economia agro-alimentare, 2009, 11, (2), 151-167
- Land Grabbing, Land Use, and Food Export Competitiveness: Bibliometric Study of a Paradigm Shift
Springer View citations (2)
- Street Food and Street Vendors, a Culinary Heritage?
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.