Details about Ervin Prifti
Access statistics for papers by Ervin Prifti.
Last updated 2019-02-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Employment Protection and Fertility: Evidence from the 1990 Italian Reform
CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS View citations (4)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2012) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Labour Economics (2013)
- Causal pathways of the productive impacts of cash transfers: Experimental evidence from Lesotho
World Development, 2019, 115, (C), 258-268 View citations (1)
- How Differences in Cash Transfer Sizes Affect Work Allocation Decisions: Evidence from Cross‐Country Comparisons in SSA
LABOUR, 2018, 32, (3), 395-426
- Impact of increases in food prices on consumer welfare in Lesotho
African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2017, 12, (1)
- Learning About Labour Impacts of Cash Transfers in Zambia
Journal of African Economies, 2017, 26, (4), 433-442 View citations (3)
- Employment protection and fertility: Evidence from the 1990 Italian reform
Labour Economics, 2013, 23, (C), 77-88 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2013)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.