Details about Amedeo Pugliese
Access statistics for papers by Amedeo Pugliese.
Last updated 2018-11-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Boards of Directors’ Contribution to Strategy: A Literature Review and Research Agenda
ERIM Report Series Research in Management, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam View citations (52)
- Habitual accountability routines in the boardroom: how boards balance control and collaboration
Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, 2017, 30, (2), 222-246 View citations (1)
- Alessandro Zattoni and William Judge (eds): IPOs around the world: a review of Corporate Governance and Initial Public Offerings—An International Perspective
Journal of Management & Governance, 2014, 18, (4), 1161-1168
- Inside the boardroom: exploring board member interactions
Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, 2014, 11, (3), 238-259 View citations (4)
- Integrating agency and resource dependence theory: Firm profitability, industry regulation, and board task performance
Journal of Business Research, 2014, 67, (6), 1189-1200 View citations (14)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.