Details about Xuezheng Qin
Access statistics for papers by Xuezheng Qin.
Last updated 2020-10-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Intergenerational Inequality of Health in China
Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in China Economic Review (2014)
- Do tiger moms raise superior kids? The impact of parenting style on adolescent human capital formation in China
China Economic Review, 2020, 63, (C) View citations (6)
- The Hidden Costs of Mental Depression: Implications on Social Trust and Life Satisfaction
Manchester School, 2019, 87, (2), 259-296 View citations (2)
- The inequality of nutrition intake among adults in China
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, 2019, 17, (1), 65-89
- Depression hurts, depression costs: The medical spending attributable to depression and depressive symptoms in China
Health Economics, 2018, 27, (3), 525-544 View citations (13)
- The prevalence of depression and depressive symptoms among adults in China: Estimation based on a National Household Survey
China Economic Review, 2018, 51, (C), 271-282 View citations (16)
- Does Medical Equipment Expansion Lead to More Diagnostic Services? Evidence from China’s Sichuan Province
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2017, 53, (6), 1289-1300 View citations (1)
- Does the one-child policy improve children's human capital in urban China? A regression discontinuity design
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2017, 45, (2), 287-303 View citations (15)
- Intergenerational transfer of human capital and its impact on income mobility: Evidence from China
China Economic Review, 2016, 38, (C), 306-321 View citations (12)
- Is the pro-competition policy an effective solution for Chinaâ€™s public hospital reform?
Health Economics, Policy and Law, 2016, 11, (4), 337-357 View citations (2)
- The Medical Cost Attributable to Obesity and Overweight in China: Estimation Based on Longitudinal Surveys
Health Economics, 2016, 25, (10), 1291-1311 View citations (13)
- Does hospital competition improve health care delivery in China?
China Economic Review, 2015, 33, (C), 179-199 View citations (12)
- Does Health Insurance Lead to Ex ante Moral Hazard? Evidence from China’s New Rural Cooperative Medical Scheme
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, 2014, 39, (4), 625-650 View citations (1)
- Does participating in health insurance benefit the migrant workers in China? An empirical investigation
China Economic Review, 2014, 30, (C), 263-278 View citations (23)
- Economic growth and the geographic maldistribution of health care resources: Evidence from China, 1949-2010
China Economic Review, 2014, 31, (C), 228-246 View citations (8)
- The intergenerational inequality of health in China
China Economic Review, 2014, 31, (C), 392-409 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Disparity and Convergence: Chinese Provincial Government Health Expenditures
PLOS ONE, 2013, 8, (8), 1-6 View citations (3)
- Does the US health care safety net discourage private insurance coverage?
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2013, 14, (3), 457-469
- The impact of body size on urban employment: Evidence from China
China Economic Review, 2013, 27, (C), 249-263 View citations (12)
- Too few doctors or too low wages? Labor supply of health care professionals in China
China Economic Review, 2013, 24, (C), 150-164 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.