Details about Peter Quartey
Access statistics for papers by Peter Quartey.
Last updated 2019-07-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How do we increase the share of aid to agriculture in Africa?
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
- Financial Sector Development, Savings Mobilization and Poverty Reduction in Ghana
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (33)
- Innovative Ways of Making Aid Effective in Ghana: Tied Aid versus Direct Budgetary Support
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Development (2005)
- Tax Reforms in Ghana
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (3)
- Regulation, Competition and Small and Medium Enterprises in Developing Countries
Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM) View citations (3)
- The HIPC Initiative and Poverty Reduction in Ghana: An Assessment
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (2)
- Explaining Fertility Variation in Rural Communities: The Role of Electricity in Ghana
Economies, 2018, 6, (3), 1-13
- Gender bias in households’ educational expenditures: Does the stage of schooling matter?
World Development Perspectives, 2018, 10-12, 15-23 View citations (2)
- Technology Transfer and National Efficiency: Does Absorptive Capacity Matter?
African Development Review, 2018, 30, (2), 162-174 View citations (1)
- Access to Financial Services Via Rural and Community Banks and Poverty Reduction in Rural Households in Ghana
Journal of African Development, 2017, 19, (2), 67-76 View citations (19)
- Analysis of School Enrollment in Ghana: A Sequential Approach
Review of Development Economics, 2017, 21, (4), 1158-1177 View citations (2)
- Paying for education among households in Ghana: Is there any role for household resources and contextual effects?
International Journal of Development Issues, 2017, 16, (2), 214-226 View citations (1)
- The Effect of External Debt on Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa
International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), 2017, 11, (1), 61-69 View citations (1)
- Education subsidy and school enrollments in rural Ghana
International Journal of Educational Development, 2016, 46, (C), 143-152
- Sources of retirement income among formal sector workers in Ghana
African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, 2016, 7, (3), 366-378
- Examining the determinants of efficiency using a latent class stochastic frontier model
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2015, 3, (1), 1124741 View citations (1)
- Inter-linkages between international and internal remittances and financial sector development in Ghana
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2015, 10, (3), 229-246
- The Demand for Public Health Care and the Progressivity of Health Care Services in Ghana
African Development Review, 2015, 27, (2), 79-91 View citations (1)
- The rich or the poor: who gains from public education spending in Ghana?
International Journal of Social Economics, 2015, 42, (2), 112-131 View citations (1)
- Demand for financial services by households in Ghana
International Journal of Social Economics, 2013, 40, (5), 439-457 View citations (1)
- Foreign Aid and the Human Development Indicators in Sub-Saharan Africa
Journal of Developing Societies, 2009, 25, (1), 57-83 View citations (17)
- Financial Development and Economic Growth in Ghana: Is There a Causal Link?
The African Finance Journal, 2008, 10, (1), 28-54 View citations (13)
- Fuite des cerveaux et inégalités entre pays. Commentaires
Revue d’économie du développement, 2007, 15, (2), 89-96
- Innovative ways of making aid effective in Ghana: tied aid versus direct budgetary support
Journal of International Development, 2005, 17, (8), 1077-1092 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2005)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.