Details about Davide Quaglione
Access statistics for papers by Davide Quaglione.
Last updated 2020-09-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does Government Research Funding to Universities substitute, Complement or leverage Industry Funding?
Working Papers CELEG, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli
- An assessment of the role of cultural capital on sustainable mobility behaviours: Conceptual framework and empirical evidence
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 2019, 66, (C), 24-34
- Deindustrialization and the technological intensity of manufacturing subsystems in the European Union
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, 2019, 36, (1), 205-243 View citations (1)
- Migration and institutional quality across Italian provinces: The role of human capital
Papers in Regional Science, 2019, 98, (2), 843-860
- Big data economics: The features of the ongoing debate and some policy remarks
L'industria, 2018, (1), 3-16
- Exploring additional determinants of fixed broadband adoption: policy implications for narrowing the broadband demand gap
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2018, 27, (4), 307-327 View citations (4)
- Exploring additional determinants of energy-saving behaviour: The influence of individuals' participation in cultural activities
Energy Policy, 2017, 108, (C), 503-511 View citations (6)
- Good Taste Tastes Good. Cultural Capital as a Determinant of Organic Food Purchase by Italian Consumers: Evidence and Policy Implications
Ecological Economics, 2017, 141, (C), 66-75 View citations (5)
- Structural change and the sustainability of regional convergence: Evidence from the Italian regions
Environment and Planning C, 2017, 35, (2), 289-311 View citations (2)
- The determinants of profitability in an Italian agro-industrial sector: An empirical analysis
L'industria, 2017, (2), 201-220
- DEA approaches to handle environmental factors
L'industria, 2016, (3), 515-524
- Industrial Districts and Socio-economic Well-Being: An Investigation on the Italian Provinces Disparities
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2016, 129, (1), 337-363 View citations (3)
- The effects of university rules on spinoff creation: The case of academia in Italy
Research Policy, 2016, 45, (7), 1386-1396 View citations (20)
- The two sides of academic research: do basic and applied activities complement each other?
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2015, 24, (7), 660-681 View citations (3)
- University regulation and university–industry interaction: a performance analysis of Italian academic departments
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2015, 24, (5), 1047-1079 View citations (14)
- The Effects of Public Research Funding on Academic Engagement
Economia politica, 2014, (3), 427-450
- Does government funding complement or substitute private research funding to universities?
Research Policy, 2013, 42, (1), 63-75 View citations (30)
- The Contribution of Research Centres to Local Development: The Case of «Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale dell'Abruzzo e del Molise "G. Caporale"»
L'industria, 2013, (3), 557-582
- Pre-Funding Opportunities for Italian Airport Infrastructures in Light of a Benchmarking Analysis of International Airports Charges
L'industria, 2012, (4), 607-634
- The effects of universities' proximity to industrial districts on university–industry collaboration
China Economic Review, 2012, 23, (3), 639-650 View citations (10)
- Labour Productivity, Structural Change and the Perspectives of the Italian Regional Economies
L'industria, 2010, (2), 203-232
- Environmental Sustainability and Firms Competitiveness: Lessons from Micron and Alma c.i.s. Case studies
L'industria, 2009, (1), 95-122
- Infrastructures and services for the development of the digital economy: criticalities and policy measures
Economia dei Servizi, 2009, (1), 53-68
- Multilateral Platforms and Google Book Search: Which Competition After the Settlement Agreement?
L'industria, 2009, (4), 647-678
- La liberalizzazione zoppa
Economia dei Servizi, 2006, (1), 141
- Digital Rights Management e sviluppo della banda larga
L'industria, 2005, (3), 445-468
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.