Details about Dwijen Rangnekar
This author is deceased (2015-10-30).
Access statistics for papers by Dwijen Rangnekar.
Last updated 2022-09-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- A Cartography of Contemporary Developments in IPR of Plant Materials
Working Papers, eSocialSciences
- Demanding Stronger Protection for Geographical Indications: The Relationship between Local Knowledge, Information and Reputation
UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series, United Nations University - INTECH View citations (1)
- R&D Appropriability and Planned Obsolescence: Empirical Evidence from Wheat Breeding in the UK (1960-1995)
2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Industrial and Corporate Change (2002)
- Planned Obsolescence and Plant Breeding: Empirical Evidence from Wheat Breeding in the UK (1965-1995)
Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, Kingston University London View citations (1)
- Plant breeding, biodiversity loss and intellectual property rights
Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, Kingston University London View citations (2)
- Geneva Rhetoric, National Reality: The Political Economy of Introducing Plant Breeders' Rights in Kenya
New Political Economy, 2014, 19, (3), 359-383
- Remaking Place: The Social Construction of a Geographical Indication for Feni
Environment and Planning A, 2011, 43, (9), 2043-2059 View citations (9)
- The Challenge of Intellectual Property Rights and Social Justice
Development, 2011, 54, (2), 212-214
- R&D appropriability and planned obsolescence: empirical evidence from wheat breeding in the UK (1960--1995)
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2002, 11, (5), 1011-1029
See also Working Paper (2002)
- Technology Paradigms and the Innovation—Appropriation Interface: An Examination of the Nature and Scope of Plant Breeders' Rights
Prometheus, 1999, 17, (2), 125-138
- No ‘Lemons’ No More: A Sketch on the ‘Economics’ of Geographical Indications
Chapter 15 in Research Handbook on the Protection of Intellectual Property under WTO Rules, 2010
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.