Details about Omar Rachedi
Access statistics for papers by Omar Rachedi.
Last updated 2020-09-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Structural transformation in the Spanish economy
Occasional Papers, Banco de España
- The China syndrome affects banks: the credit supply channel of foreign import competition (Updated February 2020)
Working Papers, Banco de España
- Sectoral Heterogeneity, Production Networks, and the Effects of Government Spending
Cahiers de recherche, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ View citations (8)
- The Changing Structure of Government Spending
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- The changing structure of goverment consumption spending
Working Papers, Banco de España View citations (2)
- The young, the old, and the government: demographics and fiscal multipliers
Working Papers, Banco de España View citations (14)
- Portfolio rebalancing and asset pricing with heterogeneous inattention
Working Papers, Banco de España View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in International Economic Review (2018)
- Structural transformation, services deepening, and the transmission of monetary policy
Working Papers, Banco de España View citations (3)
- Financial Development, Default Rates and Credit Spreads
Economic Journal, 2020, 130, (626), 534-553
- Services Deepening and the Transmission of Monetary Policy
Journal of the European Economic Association, 2019, 17, (4), 1261-1293 View citations (8)
- PORTFOLIO REBALANCING AND ASSET PRICING WITH HETEROGENEOUS INATTENTION
International Economic Review, 2018, 59, (2), 699-726 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- True Versus Spurious Long Memory: Some Theoretical Results and a Monte Carlo Comparison
Econometric Reviews, 2015, 34, (4), 452-479 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.