Details about Catarina Reis
Access statistics for papers by Catarina Reis.
Last updated 2020-06-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A unified framework for optimal taxation with undiversifiable risk
2016 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (10)
- Optimal Capital Taxation with Idiosyncratic Investment Risk
2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (1)
Also in Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) (2012) View citations (15)
- Social Discounting and Incentive Compatible Fiscal Policy
2009 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Theory (2012)
- Taxation without Commitment
2007 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (2)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2006) View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Economic Theory (2013)
- Optimal taxation with unobservable investment in human capital
Oxford Economic Papers, 2020, 72, (2), 501-516 View citations (5)
- Taxation without commitment
Economic Theory, 2013, 52, (2), 565-588 View citations (23)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- Social discounting and incentive compatible fiscal policy
Journal of Economic Theory, 2012, 147, (6), 2469-2482 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- ENTREPRENEURIAL LABOR AND CAPITAL TAXATION
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2011, 15, (3), 326-335 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.